Tuesday, June 4, 2013

... that I miss the good ole' days?

I saw on FB a few weeks ago that my good friend from college and his wife had started their own little company called Brenster Occasions, and they were having a Grand Opening of sorts at a little craft fair in Provo at the Riverwoods.  I told Matt I really wanted to go and support Sterling, so we made some time in our busy Saturday schedules of cleaning/helping Kar move/setting up chairs for stake conference/adult session of conference, and off we went!

Brenster Occasions was selling cute handmade books and of course I had to have one.

I wish so badly that Sterling had acually been there!  Thinking about him reminded me of all of our good times as "roommates":

-Arts and crafts time in our apartment
-The time we went to his cousin's wedding reception and pretended to be engaged
-Practicing Chinese
-Watching "Hercules"
-The time we went to see Aida
-The time he was Harry Potter for Halloween
-Going to his and Michelle's dance competitions

-The time he came over to find me and Kar sliding down a mattress slide in our living room and immediately joined us




-Playing "Choose an outfit for your friend and take pictures" at the mall (this is one of my favorite pictures of all time and no, no matter how much you hope, it will never disappear :)


-The time Britt got married and we all went to both of her receptions

-Shadow dancing


-The time he and his roommates made me a birthday card

And so many more memories.  I am so grateful for him and all of my other amazing friends throughout the years who have made me who I am today.  I hope to see you out here soon, Sterling and Bren, and best of luck to Brenster Occasions!

I love good friends and good memories!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment