Friday, May 31, 2013

... that we love to BBQ?

The day after we got back from Mexico, Lance came home to visit for a few days before his big trip to Africa.  So obviously that means FAMILY BARBEQUE!!!!!




We had so much fun!  Matt was a great BBQer

We all oooed and aaahed over baby Ezra

And I discovered the first fruits of our garden this year: a single ripe sugar snap pea!!!

I was so excited to see this beauty.  It was way too hot for peas last summer, plus I was a super lame gardener and really bad at harvesting.  By the time I went out there to get the peas, they were all either too big and overgrown to eat, or shriveled and burned from the heat.  I vowed I would do better this year!!!  And this one little pea was DELICIOUS!!!!!  I can't wait to harvest more!


I love family and BBQs and springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment