Wednesday, May 1, 2013

... that Matt is the best?

My work has been really stressful lately.  Since Debbi left, I've been doing her job AND my job, and it is ROUGH.

The other day I came home from a particularly bad Monday at work, and right away Matt said, "We need to cheer you up!  Let's go get a treat!!"  I told him I wanted to go to Gourmandise, this awesome bakery in Salt Lake that I haven't been to in years, and off we went!


A piece of flourless chocolate cake and slice of passion fruit cheesecake later, I was in much better spirits :)

I love this man.  He would do anything to make me happy.  He is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful man I know.  I feel so lucky to have him in my life forever.

I love Matt!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Freakin Matty Pants showing all the other hubs up... Why do you keep wonderful places to eat and get fat away from me???? I still haven't been to tsunami. And I now I want this bakery. And some more blue lemon.

    ReplyDelete