Wednesday, May 29, 2013

... that I'm not exaggerating, because it really is that awesome!!!!

Love.




Matt took this picture, then said "I'm gonna take one more, hold on... One, twooooo..."  And then this happened:

Cutter napping by the pool


Love this little waterbaby




Late night movie in Mom's hotel room with our latest family obsession: Despicable Me.

Even got to go to the resort spa!


But soon enough it was time to go.   Babes had one last drink for the road:

And then it was time for goodbyes.



I scored an awesome pair of sunglasses at the airport with my last pesos

Just a little souvenir from this awesome trip.  I am so grateful to my parents for this last family vacation before they leave for Taiwan and Cait leaves for Korea.  It was a great trip that I will never forget.  I love my family and Cancun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment