Sunday, May 19, 2013

... that we are champion road trippers?

Blick Family vacation means that for the second weekend in a row, we were taking another 12 hour road trip!!!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaykillme!  I brought some stuff in the car to keep me entertained:


I had to get ready for the beach people!  One great thing about going to So Cal is we get to break the trip up with a little stop in Vegas!  We made it to the Williams' just in time for Party Night!  Which consisted of:

A trip to WINCO and new toys:

Plus candy and a show on the "party blanket" in true Harrison fashion.
These little goobers are just aborable.

The best part of the night by far was I got to hold baby Norah!!!


Just two and a half weeks old, she is so so so precious!  Points to us for being Best Aunt and Uncle, we were the first Harrisons to visit her!  I just held her for hours while she slept on my chest.  This is probably my favorite thing to do in the whole world!

We were a little lazy the next morning, eating breakfast, watching Wreck It Ralph, and playing with the bubble machine (the other toy from Party Night).


Then it was on the road home!  And of course, a stop at the Hat on the way!  I asked Matt what he wanted for dinner, and he casually mentioned that he could eat a burger.  Then he calmly asked me what the name of that place was that we went for Jeremy's Birthday.  And I knew.  He wanted a pastrami burger.

Pure joy.  I was pretty happy too.

World's largest chili cheese fries.  Good thing I didn't agree to Matt's "Maybe you should get a burger with your fries."

Then it was a little Blick family time before we left for Mexico!

Being reverent in church


Practicing our Jedi moves

And a few personal snapshots from our family photo shoot.



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

My pics aren't quite as good as the professional pics here (check out the link, they're way aborable!), but whatevs.

Then it was off to Cancun!

No comments:

Post a Comment