Friday, May 3, 2013

... that we LOVE SAN FRANCISCO???????

Last weekend, we got to go back to SF for Henry's wedding!!!  I was so excited I could hardly contain myself!  We were both able to get Thursday and Friday off, so we left early Thursday morning to get as much city time as we could.  Matt insisted that we all stop at Imlay on our way.  Oh, you've never heard of Imlay?







An artistic tribute to the suffering of Native Americans.  This is Matt's idea of a rest stop.  "Enter at Your Own Risk."  Yes, that is a baby tied to a tree.  Two words: Cree Py.

Anyway, we finally made it to the City!  After a quick dinner at Chevy's (a fave of Matt's) and dropping off Renee with her boyfriend friend person she went to visit, we dropped by good ole' San Carlos to spend the night.  I was so grateful Steph offered to let us stay, because it meant more time with these monkeys!!!




And I was able to meet Baby Monkey for the first time!


Soooo adorable!  I love these little Mandle girls!!!  We spent the morning doing all sorts of girly stuff, like our hair and makeup


And our nails


And then it was time to go.  Poor Fiona didn't understand why I wasn't spending the whole day with her.  I was so sad to leave!  But it was time to head up to the city to spend a little time with my other baby!



This little boy is SO BIG NOW!!!!!  He kept scooting closer and closer to me during lunch and everytime he leaned over to say something to me, he would reach out and grab my arm to make sure I was paying attention to him.  And I got to meet his new baby sister too!  We had a great lunch at Osha, obviously.  So so great :)



We spent some time visiting a few more friends in the city and Matt even let me do a little tiny bit of shopping, then it was off to Aunt Jill's house for family BBQ!  So fun.  We ended the night with facepainting, a boys trip to the creek to catch frogs, and a play entitled "Spiderman and a Vampire Defeat Lizard Man" or something like that.

Good times.

I love family and friends and SF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment