Friday, May 26, 2017

... that Jas was 13 months!

Keeping this monthly count going because this is my blog and I do what I want.



I love this little girl so much!!! She loves her mommy




And of course her daddy






She loves to be extremely fasionable



And extremely naughty, i.e. poking herself in the eye to keep from falling asleep at naptime



And throwing tantrums when I won't let her play with the toilet.


But most of the time she is pretty cute. Matt found a cute baby photo contest online, and we entered this picture in it for kicks


We didn't win the contest, but we did end up winning a small gift card to a cute local baby shop in Utah County, so I was pretty stoked! I knew she just had to be a winner!!!

Jas had a couple of exciting firsts this month: her first haircut


Jas' hair is so beautiful and it is getting so long! I try to take really good care of it, but she has this balding patch on the back of her head where the hair just gets rubbed off and doesn't grow back in as well. So it's really thin right at the back, and long and scraggly above, below, and all around it, which makes it look even worse. So I decided to fix it! I was super confident that I could just blend in the long pieces right around her bald spot, and curly hair is so forgiving, so I wasn't that nervous until I took the first snip...



I was so sad throwing her beautiful curls in the garbage!!! But don't worry, I def saved one perfect little curl for her future scrapbook. I am my mother's daughter.


The cut turned out fine! I did have to fix it a little more a few days later, but I am so glad I did it because her hair looks so much better than it did!

Jas also took her first ride in the bike trailer that I bought for Daddy last year! Matt finally bought her a helmet so we went on a little family bike ride!



I CAN'T EVEN





Yes, I rode a bike.
Yes, I took pictures while riding said bike one-handed.
Yes, it was a miracle that I didn't drop my phone or hurt myself.
Yes, Jas in a bike helmet is the best thing in the world.

Love my big girl!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment