Thursday, May 11, 2017

... that it was party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Jas' birthday party came together in the wonderful, stressful, last minute way that I am so good at.

A few notes:

Pinterest is THE WORST.

Those rice krispie treats shaped like ones? Not worth it.
That tissue paper banner? SO NOT WORTH IT.
The only pinterest idea that was not a pain in the butt was the pictures on the wall in the shape of a one. Thanks Kendra, couldn't have done it without you!!!

Also, I was so focused on getting these few perfect pictures, that I forgot to take pictures of anyone else at the party. #fail. Good thing mom was there to snap a few pics of all the baby cousins!



Also, mom and dad were the only ones that gave Jas a birthday present hahahahaha



Matt got her a bike helmet, and I bought her some new outfits, but we didn't even bother to wrap them. #worstparentsever. She did get these adorably sweet birthday cards from her cousins though:


If you're reading this, future Jas, we loved you very much but you didn't need presents. I promise you'll get presents in the future.

Love my big baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment