Thursday, May 11, 2017

... that it was Jas' birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jas' birthday got off to a little bit of a rocky start: Matt got his calendar mixed up and planned a Harrison brothers' skiing trip to Colorado the same weekend. I got really mad  pouted for a good week  got over it and pushed her party to Sunday so that he could have fun with his brothers, and Jas and I had a great couple of days just the two of us! 




Saturday morning, Auntie Deb and Auntie Steph pulled through with a big birthday breakfast party!



We had french toast and opened presents and it was the best way to start out Jas' birthday!!! Matt did make it home Saturday afternoon in time to help me get ready for the party, and Cait and Kade came up as my backup help too! But first, we all went to visit Jasmine and Johnny again.



They gave her a cute little outfit and were so happy to spend time with her on her birthday.

We grabbed some burgers on our way home, and Cait helped me make a tissue paper banner that I had seen on Pinterest while we watched the women's session of conference.



Cait literally cut tissue paper with me for hours until her hand cramped. It turned out so pretty that my mom asked me where I had gotten it and couldn't believe that we made it. But it was such a pain!!! Cait also helped me bake the cake and give Jas all the birthday snuggles she could handle.


All in all, I think Jas enjoyed her birthday! But the party was just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment