Thursday, May 25, 2017

... that it was our last day?

I wanted to do something fun on Tuesday, but I think we were all kind of tired and Kell had had her fill of entertaining, so we just hung out and took it easy. I did manage to convince the Rexs to come over and get their treats... it wasn't hard.


I could barely keep those kids away from this box for a second! And I also made them all take their chances with my box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans too! Poor Cutter... got a vomit one hahahahaha!



Fin and Bubbas were a little scared, but I'm pretty sure they both got good ones



We finished off the night tidying up Kell's house a little bit in between episodes of the Great British Bake Off and then it was off to the airport super early the next morning. Jas slept the whole flight again because she is a perfect angel.

Matt: Hey, I'm helping you hold her, look:


Thanks dearest, you're the best.

Please note:
-Blanket too small ✔
-Pants too small ✔
-Socks too small ✔
-Everything too small because my baby is HUGE ✔

#momindenial

Until next time, California!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment