Thursday, May 25, 2017

... that I can't stop, won't stop!

I asked Matt to stay an extra two days in California because I love my family Harry Potter World so much!!!!!




It's like coming home. I was seriously just as excited as the first time we came (although we didn't drink quite as much butter beer this time hahaha). We did venture outside of Hogsmead a little more and I even won front of the line passes for the Transformers ride because I am awesome.




We spent a little extra time on City Walk too. We grabbed some lunch from Pink's, topped off with an awesome nutella and banana crepe


And also grabbed some treats to take home to everyone


So fun! I am so glad we got the year passes! Hoping we can squeeze one more trip in before the end of the year!!! Thanks for babysitting, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment