Monday, July 1, 2013

... that Kell and Jer in Utah = Party?

After my parents left for the MTC, Kell and Jer headed up to Park City to spend the rest of their weekend here in style.  Jeremy travels so much for work that they have tons of travel points, so they decided to stay at a really nice place for their last night in Utah.  Kar, Zach and I got ready, then headed up to meet them at the outlets.  Poor Matt "had to stay home and do work."  He will do anything to avoid a shopping trip :)

After the outlets, we headed downtown to walk around and grab some dinner.  We decided on Main Street Pizza and Noodle



Super yummy.  Matt met us just in time to scarf down a burger and head to the hotel with us, the St Regis.  It was super awesome!  They had a beautiful room, and the hotel was incredible.  We all brought our suits so we could do a little hot tubbing



The hot tub and pool were really nice and it was fun to feel swanky for a little bit :)  There was a wedding going on at the hotel too, so we also had free music and entertainment!  I was so glad I could spend a little time with Kell and Jer before they went back home, I am not really sure when I'll see them again :(  With Mom and Dad gone, I don't know if we will make it out to CA very often (we didn't make it out there often before they left; it's a long drive people!!!).  But I hope we will get out there soon, cause I am missing my Cutterman and Babes real bad!!!

I love family time and shopping and acting like high rollers!

No comments:

Post a Comment