Saturday, July 27, 2013

... that we are veteran gardeners/awesome cooks?

Ever since we planted our garden in May, I have been waiting for this moment: eggplant parmesean with fresh eggplants and basil from our garden!!


We made it once with our eggplants last year and it was amazing!  Who would have thought after all those years of being grossed out by my mom eating eggplant that I would actually like it when I tried it???  Not me, that's who.


A big thanks to Matt and Lance who did 90% of the cooking, and ATK for making it happen.  Undying love to all of you.

  From now on, eggplant will be a staple in our garden (if we get to have one next year).  Next recipe to try: baba ghanoush!  Seriously.  All sorts of adventurous up in here.  I'll let you know how it goes.

I love having a garden, a husband who cooks, and good food :)

1 comment:

  1. whyyyyyy do you live so far away from meeeee

    well, why does mott.....

    glllllll

    ReplyDelete