Tuesday, February 14, 2017

... that we were finally an eternal family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤ November 4, 2016 ❤















It was such a beautiful day and so perfect! I was so glad that Kell and Kar and my Na Na made the trip to be there, and ALL the Harrisons were in town for Lance and Romina's wedding the next day, so it was a big crowd! But once again, we squeezed everyone into our tiny house afterward and attempted to feed them all.





It was a little chaotic, but we made it work! We also had the bishop come over so that we could bless Jas right then and there, and it was just as beautiful as I imagined it would be. It was really so perfect to be in our home, surrounded by all of the people that we love the most as Matt gave Jas a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood in my home, and so so grateful to finally be sealed as a family!!!!!


I love my eternal family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment