Tuesday, February 14, 2017

... that it was Jas' First Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was debating whether or not I had the time and energy to throw a Halloween party, but I just love Halloween so much!!! I couldn't help myself!!! And then I was super smart and decided that I needed to make Jas' costume:


#worthitbutalsonot

My vision for her Toto costume didn't exactly come together as I had hoped (I never got around to making her any ears), but it was still pretty darn cute!



I tried to have as much green food as I could think of to go with our Oz theme: salad, green rolls, green rice krispies and green potato corn chowder. We also made some green sherbet punch, which was a hit with Ezzie: after I told him there was ice cream in it, he went around showing it to everyone and whispering "I LOVE IT!" Cait and Kade made my dreams come true with this yellow brick road that actually stretched all the way down my driveway too


And my mummy door is supposed to have eyes? What happened to the eyes?? I have no idea. Whatever. The rest of my party was just one big mix of general Halloween decorations and a pretty unimpressive "City Of Oz" photo backdrop, so let's just say, Pinterest should be asking me to be their president any day now.















Our tiny house was filled to overflowing, but we sure had a great time! We had our party a few weeks early, so on actual Halloween we got to have a relaxing night at home passing out candy, which I loved!

I love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment