Friday, January 19, 2018

... that we love Auntie Kaari?

Kar brought her camera with her so that we could take some family pictures, and then took individual family pics for anyone who wanted them too! #allthehearteyes











Some noteworthy commentaries on this lovely photo shoot:

1. Jas was in a VERY bad mood (probably because she was starving)
2. She was only happy if she was holding rocks in both her hands or running around
3. She hit me very hard in the face with said rocks right at the beginning of this shoot
4. Every time I picked her up, her boots covered my dark jeans with dust
5. One of her rubber bands burst and we didn't have a spare to fix it (thankfully you can't tell)
6. She threw multiple crying fits and I finally said "enough" when she sat down in the dust and completely destroyed her outfit.

Thanks Kar for editing out the crazy! Love my family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment