Friday, January 26, 2018

... that I FINALLY did Jas' hair?

A couple weeks after I had my "hair lesson," I decided it was time for me to do Jas' hair on my own. And by on my own, I mean with a lot of help from Matt.

I set aside a whole evening. Gathered all of my products, combs, rubber bands, barrettes, and spray bottle. Had all my treats and snacks ready. Queued Moana in the DVD player. Made sure Matt was there to help me. Bought a bag of emergency dum dums just in case.



It really was not as hard as I thought! I tried twists for my first do, cause I thought it would be easiest. It took me the entire length of Moana to do (curse my OCD, but those parts were PRISTINE) and Jas never cried once (I may have teared up a few times... and yelled at Matt... I don't remember). The twists were a little harder to get the hang of than I had thought they would be, but it ultimately turned out looking great and I was super proud of myself!




I love my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment