Friday, January 26, 2018

... that Jas was 20 months!

Jas is extremely needy a huge cuddlebug!


She usually prefers to be leaning on us,

 

In our arms,

 

Or perched on top of us.


When mom and dad aren't around, cuddling babies is an acceptable alternative.


Sometimes we can distract her with a book or a baba


But that only lasts so long before she is clamoring all over us for attention again. I love this stinky baby! Someone asked me the other day if she is a momma's girl or a daddy's girl, and I honestly couldn't say one or the other. Her most recent favorite is to sit on the couch with one parent and then pat the couch on the other side of her until the other parent completes the Jazzy Sandwich.

She is getting so big and tall now!!! People make fun of me all the time when they see me still trying to carry her around. Daddy did her first big girl ponytail one day and suddenly, she's just not a baby anymore!!!!!!! *ugly crying*


I love my Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment