Friday, January 26, 2018

... that it was my birthday!


I always love flowers for my birthday!!!!! Matt is so good to me!!!!! He also got me an awesome present this year: tickets to the Mariah Carey Christmas Concert in Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!! It was a huge surprise and I was so excited!!!

My birthday was on a Saturday, and it happened to coincide with Mira's baptism. So we spent the morning with Matt's family, and Mira asked for stomped lemonade from her favorite hot-dogger uncles! HDOS lemonade is a very precise science, but these guys performed beautifully. With only a few apron mishaps.

 

The rest of the afternoon was spent on a little bit of family shopping together, then Sam Hawk for dinner with the Skousens for a perfect ending.



Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment