Thursday, October 27, 2016

... that Renee got married!!!

Congratulations to the Blochers!!!



The happy couple got married at the new Provo City Center temple and it was a great day! Jas made some new cousin friends who took care of her in the temple waiting room while we were inside, and she was great the whole time!


 Then Matt had daddy duty while I helped make sure all the guys and gals had the right bouquets and boutonnieres. The rain stopped at just the perfect moment for us to take some pics and it was gorgeous!



After the temple, we all raced up to American Fork for the reception at Tracy's house! My second task was to glue ribbon onto the flower jars, and all of the decorations ended up looking fantastic. It was a little windy outside, but the food was delicious, the dancing was awesome, and the baby snuggles were plentiful!








My mom had been asking me for a family pic for weeks, but I had been putting her off because I knew we were going to be all dressed up for the wedding:



Worth the wait. All the heart eyes!!!

Jas did great all day long. I seriously never worry about taking her anywhere because she is so good! Matt and I were able to help out, enjoy the reception, and overall have a great time with family.



We love the Blochers!

No comments:

Post a Comment