Thursday, October 27, 2016

... that Jas was officially two months!


The. Cutest. And growing at an exponential rate.



I knew Jas would be big because both of her birth parents were very tall. But seriously? Two months and she's already off the charts for height???? At least give me a chance! There are several bets going that she will be taller than me by the fourth grade.

I'm betting third grade, honestly.

Jas got lots and lots of mommy time during the 12 weeks that I worked part time from home




And occasionally a little daddy time too. He titled this picture: Smart Baby.


She does look rather advanced.

It took a little while, but I think she's starting to like her big sister ChrisTina Aguilera



And she definitely likes visits from her buddy Boe.


Am came into town and I got to introduce Jas to her sister from another mister/future BFF/college roommate


They were obviously enamored with each other.


Jas was so sweet at this age! She is the easiest baby to make smile, and she even started to laugh! Once. She laughed once and then she didn't laugh again for about another month. But it was the cutest thing in the world!


I love my Jas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment