Monday, October 24, 2016

... that babies are fun!!!

Life with an almost two month old:

Lots of snuggles





Lots of half smiles



Lots of visitors! Including our fave Auntie Jacky



And our fave Laugies, Marcie and Pierce! 



We also had a couple of visits from our fave buddy Boe when his mom needed an emergency babysitter. 


Took me right back to my nannying days! Two babies under one? Ain't no thang, I got this!!!



Lots of trying to still get all the chores done,


And lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of poop.


This happened at the temple right in the middle of Renee's bridal photo shoot, which I was supposed to be helping with when I wasn't trying to clean up the most disgusting poop explosion in the history of babies. Thankfully the bridals turned out okay anyway.



I love my Jas more than anything!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment