Sunday, October 23, 2016

... that the Blicks love Jas!!!!!!!!!

A week later, my sisters came into town to meet Jas!!!


Kell and her two loves of the weekend: Jas and Swig cookies.



There was much eating,








A little locking of keys in the car,
(NOT me, despite what the pic looks like. This is actually me saving the day. You're welcome, Kell!)



A little making fun of me in Cait's kitchen that is made for giants,



And someone had to teach Jas about selfies!




Cait took it upon herself to throw me a shower as well, and it was awesome!!! Her sister in law offered up her house (so sweet!) and once again, Jas got all the cuddles and squeezes she could handle!









It was so so great to have my sisters here! It was really hard to go through everything that we went through without my mom around for support, but my sisters stepped in big time for sure! It was so nice to spend some time with them and decompress from the stress a little bit.

I love my Blickensisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment