Sunday, January 27, 2013

... that I love being an Aunt?

Another favorite thing: Sleepovers with these two monsters.


These boys seriously crack me up so much.  This was only part of their dance party, which also included a little Taylor Swift and a LOT of Michael Jackson.

On the way to our house, I asked the boys if they wanted spaghetti for dinner.  Asher said yes, and Ollie very politely said that he did not like red sauce, but his mom makes him eat it.  So I made him a deal that if he tried it and didn't like it that I would make him something else, and he agreed.  I fixed him up a little plate and watched him try a bite.  I asked, "What do you think Ollie?"  This was his response:


So then I said try a little more and decide if you like it.  He eventually ate the whole plate and asked for seconds, informing me that his thumbs sideways had moved up to a thumbs up.

We watched Sky High, ate cookies and ice cream, and went to bed way too late.  Just the way a sleepover should be.

I love these guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment