Thursday, January 3, 2013

... that I am a Christmas Elf?

Hi, my name is Krissy and I am addicted to Pinterest.

Seriously, how did I not know that this existed for so long???  I am also ashamed to admit that the only reason that I started a Pinterest account is because I saw someone post a Pinterest recipe for snickerdoodle brownies on Facebook and I became instantly obsessed with finding it because I'm pretty sure that when I make it someday, I will never be sad again.

I was browsing Pinterest a few months ago when I found this:


And I immediately knew that I wanted to make them for Cutter and Fin for Christmas!  SO ADORABLE!!!  It was really quite easy!  The hardest part was actually finding the sweatshirts!  Here's how you do it:

Cut a bunch of diamonds out of felt and sew them down the middle of the back of the sweatshirt:
Hint: I did this both with pull overs and zip up sweatshirts.  It is MUCH easier to sew down the back of a zip up hoodie :/

Then just sew the two halves of the diamonds together...

And voila!  Adorable!!!!


They turned out so cute!!!  And really cheap too!  I was so excited for the kids to see them at Christmas!!!!  Matt and I decided that we should make them for his nephews too, so all in all I am making 6!

I love presents and sewing and Pinterest!!!

1 comment:

  1. They are SO cute, and the boys love wearing them! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete