Wednesday, June 7, 2017

... that we had Sisters' Weekend, day 2

We all slept in a little bit the next morning, then Kell literally ran to Mama's to hold a place in line for the rest of us while we got ready. She gets best sister award for standing in line for us for an hour, but I don't think she minded at all because it was SO WORTH IT



The omelette and Monte Cristo were to DIE for. So delish!!! We (minus Kar) wanted to walk off breakfast, and it was only a mile back to the hotel, easy enough.... except I forgot that it is over the biggest hill in the city. Maybe that is an exaggeration... but probably not by much cause I accidentally also took them for a walk up Lombard street


Which is only the steepest, windiest road in the whole city. Oops. Sorry Kell and Cait. After cleaning up a bit, we headed downtown for a day of shopping!!!



We shopped all over Union Square, and I was forced to buy some Nikes and padded sandals because I swear I have never walked so much in my life and my feet were KILLING me. We grabbed some lunch at Super Duper Burger



Then made our obligatory stop at the one and only:



If you don't like Target, we don't like you.

We dropped off our bags back at the hotel, then grabbed a late dinner at my favorite Thai place in the city, Osha. Their pineapple fried rice makes my dreams come true. We talked and ate and talked till they finally kicked us out at closing, and we limped back to the hotel exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment