Wednesday, June 7, 2017

... that it was Mother's Day!





I love this little stinky baby so much!!! We had a nice little BBQ at the parents' house for Mother's Day, and Jas and I both took three hour naps, so it was a GREAT day. Matt also surprised me with an Apple Watch, which I had asked him for, but he made me think he hadn't gotten. I love it! And of course there was the obligatory card from the daycare


I die.

The next day, I had another sweet little present. The mother who adopted Jasmine's baby boy wanted to meet us and talk about our experience with adoption and get a little advice. We met up for dinner with her at Zupas and visited for a while and we all got to meet Jas' brother.




I was really so grateful that she called and wanted to meet. They don't live in Utah, which is a bummer for us, but I am so happy for their sweet family and wish them all the best. I was so happy to meet this precious baby and so so so happy that he will have a wonderful family to love him.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment