Thursday, April 27, 2017

... that we should have just named her Tyra?

The Copper Pearl called again, and my little model was more than happy to oblige!

When we walked into the studio, the photographer said, "I am so glad she's here! The other model we booked today was NOT smiling at all, but I know we'll get some great pics with Jas!"

#americasnexttopbabymodel
#bestbabyever
#proudstagemom




(OMG. Always with that little tongue. All the heart eyes.)












Could she be anymore perfect???

I have a sad feeling that this may be her last photo shoot. Since these companies mostly focus on baby products, they have told me that they like to keep their models under 1 year old. They snuck this shoot in just in time! But who knows, she could be "discovered" by someone else someday! This whole modeling thing happened pretty organically, and I am honestly surprised at how much it took off. And by that I mean I am not surprised at all because she is the most beautiful, happy, perfect baby that ever lived, so of course she is a model.

Love my beautiful Jas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment