Monday, April 24, 2017

... that Jas was 10 months!


Spazzy Jazzy:


Sans "10 month" sticker because
a) it didn't match her outfit
b) it was upstairs and I was too lazy to get it and
c) there is no c.


At Jas' nine month appointment, the doctor told Matt that if she didn't start crawling rolling over moving AT ALL soon, she would need to start seeing a physical therapist. And I laughed, because I know there's nothing wrong with her! She is just too lazy and happy to want to move! She is such an angel and just sits there and smiles at me until I give her anything that she wants, so she is never motivated to go anywhere ever. So I finally took her toys away from her, and what do you know! She finally rolled over!!! And I would post a video of it on the blog, but I don't know how to do that and guess what? Jas isn't the only lazy one in the family.

We were also apparently not pushing Jas on the trying-new-foods front as hard as we should have been, so we decided to ease her into more solid foods with puffs, AKA baby crack. Seriously, I have not met a single baby in the world who does not LOVE these puffs. Until Jas.




She was SO MAD when I made her eat them!!! But I kept shoving them in her mouth and taking pics because I was DYINGGGGGGGG!

But seriously, we are good parents. Even if Jas doesn't even help out with the family chores.


We went out to dinner one night at Chedda Burger (AMAZING) and Jas stared at this girl behind us for like 15 minutes straight. I even tried to distract her with some food, but all she wanted to do was STARE until the girl finally leaned over and asked if she could try feeding her. Sure, she apparently loves you, why not!


We also took Jas to visit her cousins for Kameron's mission farewell, where she was smothered in cousin love, tried to learn to drink from a water bottle, and even ended up with a little hair twist






Everyone loves Jas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment