Monday, April 24, 2017

... that Jas was 11 months!

Trying to take pictures of an almost crawler like:



I say ALMOST crawler because no, at 11 months she was still not crawling yet. Not for lack of practicing, which we did a lot and Jas absolutely loved:


So stoked that we are forcing her to move.

Also, let's talk about her hair.

There is one black teacher at her daycare, and she asked me one day if she could play with Jas' hair. Of course! I am just so glad that someone is willing to do her hair, because let's be honest... I am terrified of it. She started coming home with the cutest 'dos:




Aaaaand some 'dos that were maybe not the cutest...


Although she seemed to love it...


(Insert crying laughing emoji here)

Jas finally got over her abhorrence for solid food and actually started willingly eating rice krispies and bread:


She is such a little lady and has the daintiest way of picking up each crumb with just two little fingers when she eats. So cute! And although she never chews anything, she has enough teeth to eat a steak because she is ALWAYS TEETHING. She occasionally gets a fever, but mostly her teething manifests itself in the most heinous of all symptoms: waking up in the middle of the night. Seriously, bite me, cry, have a runny nose or fever... I would take it all, but for the love DON'T WAKE ME UP WHEN I'M SLEEPING. Good thing she is cute! Plus, she makes it up to me by agreeing to go to In N Out with me whenever I want.


She also loves 1:1 time with her daddy too:



And Matt has fully committed to her future education already



She had so much fun at the basketball game and loved it whenever the crowd would cheer! She is such an easy going girl and 90% of the time is so easy to take anywhere. But sometimes partying with dad can be a little too much and we just need a nap in the middle of Costco.


We love our little Jas so much!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment