Tuesday, March 21, 2017

... that we went to San Diego and SeaWorld!!

Mom wanted our whole family to be together as much as possible over the break, but Jake had to work and couldn't leave town. So Mom arranged for all of us to go down to San Diego for a couple of days in order for us to be together! And it was awesome!!!!! Mom drove down with me and Jas, Matt drove down with Dad, and we all got down to San Diego with only one wrong freeway, not too much traffic, and only a little bit of wandering in the Coscto gas station



We finally made it to the hotel and got checked in, then ran across the street to grab some dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorites for sure!!! We sat outside and I was a little worried that it would be cold, but it was just fine. That night, everyone put their kids down for bed and came into our room to play games and hang out while Jas took a nap. And by everyone, I mean everyone except me. While everyone else played Psych, I sat at the table with my laptop and did about an hour and a half of work -___-

The next day the whole family went to SeaWorld!!! I hadn't been in years, and it was awesome! Even if it did take us 2 hours to get into the park... Anyway, we had so much fun!






We went to the shows, rode the rides, saw all the animals, ate fish tacos for lunch........



WHO EATS FISH TACOS AT SEAWORLD????? Oh right, we do. Because that's what Matt wanted. And it felt very wrong, but it actually tasted pretty dang good.















Such a great day! We were exhausted, but Jas did great and even took a couple of naps like a champ. She was getting a little cranky as we were leaving, but everyone wanted to grab some dinner at the Crack Shack. When we got to the restaurant, she was pretty sad and we couldn't find parking and then I discovered why she was so cranky: huge blowout. So Matt grabbed some sandwiches to go and we went back to the hotel to eat and clean up a poopy baby.

The next morning we grabbed a quick breakfast, cleaned up, and checked out to head back home to Camarillo.



Cait and Kar both decided to head home straight from San Diego, but Matt and I wanted to head back up to Camarillo for New Years! Mom drove with me and Matt and we made a few stops on the way... Jackie's mom really really wanted to see Jas so we stopped by Jake's apartment for a few minutes


Then we stopped again in Aliso Viejo to see my Na Na and pick up some leftover du pong! I was super sad when I found out that Mom hadn't saved any from our Christmas dinner, so she called Na Na and asked if there was any left. As soon as my Na Na heard that I wanted some, she was so glad we were coming to see her that she packed up all the rest of the du pong and noodles just for me! I love my Na Na!!!!!

Jas was really great in the car! She is so cuddly and sweet, and she loves to hug your arm when you are sitting next to her.


I melt.

I love my family and San Diego and SeaWorld!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment