Sunday, March 5, 2017

... that I turned 32!!!

Happy birthday to me!!!


Matt surprised me with a new suitcase and a gift certificate for voice lessons!


Every time I read that certificate, it gets funnier. I can't wait to meet Beatrice and be her best friend.

Matt also knows that I LOVE getting beautiful flowers at work!


And I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Melting Pot!!!




Definitely my new favorite restaurant. So freaking good. And he also arranged for his parents to come over and watch Jas for us so that we could enjoy dinner that much more. It was awesome!

He asked me what kind of cake I wanted, and I told him I didn't want one. I'm not a cake person! But he insisted that I needed to blow out candles. So I told him to just pick something out.


Matty Pants done GOOOOOOOOD. This tiny chocolate cake from Gourmandise was divine and perfect for sharing with the parents when we got home!



It was a great day! But my favorite part of all was definitely getting in some birthday baby snuggles before bedtime








My heart just melts! I love her so much!!!

32 is looking like a pretty good year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment