Monday, March 13, 2017

... that we had a California Christmas!!!!!!!

I was SO excited to go home for Christmas!!! AKA, I was stressed out of my mind trying to get ready to take a week off work, get all the Christmas shopping done, pack, get the house cleaned up, and not get sick. We finally got all packed up and on the road, but not before I made Matt open one Christmas present that I did not want to haul all the way to California:




I had a friend of mine design this poster just for Matt and I couldn't wait to give it to him! It's a reference to both of our favorite fantasy series, and I'm so glad he thought it was as funny as I did! #nerds

We had planned on driving all the way to California in one night, but we left too late and I just knew that I would get sick if I didn't sleep. So at the last minute we called up the Williams and asked if we could crash at their place, and being the wonderful, accommodating, beautiful people that they are, they said of course!



Not only did they let us stay the night, they would not let us get on the road until we had been fed a breakfast feast and had a proper tour of their gorgeous new house. Love those Williams!

We finally made it to California, just in time for Jeremy's birthday dinner at Rice by Mama!



And I just had to fix Jas' shirt... can't have anything detract from the birthday boy on his birthday!


Awesome food for an awesome birthday boy! We love California and Uncle Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment