Sunday, April 17, 2016

... that there was definitely an after party?

At the end of the night, Jake and Jacky were talking about how they needed to get their rental car to the airport, so Matt and I offered to pick them up at the airport and take them to the Skousens so they could catch a ride down to Provo. And then the worst snow storm in the history of snow decided to descend upon the Salt Lake Valley. It took us forever, but we finally made it to Draper, where we met up with the Wingers and the Rexs to let them take Jake and Jacky the rest of the way to Provo. On the way back home, I happened to look in the back seat of my car... and saw Jake's wallet. Sooo it was decided that I would drive down to Provo in the morning and give Jake his wallet and hang out with the family before people started going back home. We played in the snow with the kids, relaxed, ate orange rolls and a delicious lasagna, and those who were feeling righteous even went to Sacrament meeting.



I was sad to abandon Matt all day, but it was so great to spend all day with so many of my siblings and nieces and nephews!!!!! And I was so glad that I could hang out with Mom before she flew back to Dad on Monday morning!

I love my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment