Thursday, April 21, 2016

... that my work retreats are the best?

Another year, another trip to Daniel's Summit!






This year was especially exciting though!!! I actually went by myself this year because Matt had a big deposition on Friday that he couldn't miss and we decided it would be easier if he just stayed at home. But he was totally sad that he didn't come when he found out that BYU Quarterback Riley Nelson showed up and sat at our table at dinner!


I had a little bit of a star struck moment when I realized who he was and how excited Matt would have been if he had been there! Good thing his wife was super cool and didn't mind random girls taking pictures with her husband...

Aaaaanyway, the next day was super exciting too, because Deb and I went snowmobiling together and I almost died. I decided to race with the big guys and accidentally flew over a huge hole going 45 mph.




Those are my snowmobile tracks going over that hole. I hit my head on the handle bars (good thing I was wearing a helmet) and bit my tongue SUPER hard when I landed on the other side. Like I thought I had bitten my tongue off. And it didn't heal for probably 2 weeks. And I thought I had broken the snowmobile and every bone in my body.

I don't think Matt will let me go to work functions by myself anymore.

I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment