Thursday, April 21, 2016

... that I will always be a nanny?

Steph texted me that their family was finally coming to Utah for a ski trip and they wanted to get together for dinner!!! I love this family so so so much and was so excited to see them! I asked Steph what I could bring to dinner and she requested one of the meals that I used to make for them, none other than the famous CBC!!! After I almost died laughing, I happily obliged! Matt and I drove up to Park City to the little condo they had rented for the week and had a great night reminiscing and catching up.


These girls.

I love all of them so much!!!!! I was Fiona's nanny for over two years, and although Addie was too young to remember having me as a nanny (she calls me "Fiona's nanny"), she still loves me too. And that Violet! Just as beautiful and adorable as her sisters.

I love these girls with all my heart!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment