Wednesday, April 20, 2016

... that we love all the food?

Kell and Kar were able to stay in Utah for a couple of extra days after the wedding, and it was party time FOOD TIME!!!

Most of Monday was spent debating where we wanted to meet for dinner that night, and it was finally decided that Matt and I would meet everyone down at Cubby's. So we drove down to Lehi... but no one was at Cubby's when we got there. So I called Kell, and had the following conversation:

Me: Kell, where are you?
Kell: We're at Moochies.
Me: What? You told me to go to Cubby's!
Kell: Yeah.
Me: Okay, we'll come over there.
Kell: No, stay there, we'll be there in a minute.
Me: What?? Aren't you guys eating at Moochies?
Kell: Yeah, but we'll be there in a minute.
Me: What??? Why are you coming here?
Kell: Jer wants a sandwich.



So we joined the foodies for their second dinner at Cubby's and it was DELICIOUS! But apparently not quite satisfying... because third dinner was right around the corner at JDawgs.



Seriously. Three restaurants, one amaaaaaaazing dinner.

On Tuesday, everyone was packing up and getting ready to go home, but I REFUSED to let Kell leave Utah before trying Spitz!!!!!




I had been waiting for MONTHS to take Kell here! Something deep down in my heart told me that Kell would just love it. And of course I was right. It was a magical moment of sharing and caring covered in delicious tzatziki sauce and perfectly complimented by the burgers that Jer brought over from Rich's across the street. I guess the Rexs always eat at a minimum of two restaurants per meal??? And then there is this little angel who was the picture of pure joy with her cup of "brown spicy."


All the heart eyes.

We love the fooooooooood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment