Saturday, April 16, 2016

... that January was really really busy?

The whole month of January was packed with all sorts of crazy fun!!!

I visited Matt's cousin, who has her own rabbitry and tons of baby bunnies.



Yes, a rabbitry is a real thing and it is now my lifelong dream to have one of my own.

I helped Cait get ready for the wedding


HAHAHAHAHAHA

Matt and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary with a little staycation in Park City. We stayed at the Silverado Lodge up in The Canyons and had a great time. We also found a great burger place up there called the Junction that was pretty dang good! I took this pic to document my new favorite tote bag that I got for Christmas that makes me laugh every time I look at it (thanks Brookie!)


And we had a little visit from Jamie and Pierce!!!

SUCH A CUTIE.

Before we knew it, it was wedding time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment