Monday, October 5, 2015

... that we love America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and I decided to switch it up a little this year and find a new fireworks party to go to. I searched the interwebs for other fireworks shows in the area, and found out that Sandy throws what looked like a pretty good party. And it did NOT disappoint!!!!!!!


Sandy has their party on a huge strip of lawn behind the South Towne Mall, and it was a blast! Half of the lawn was filled with food carts and blow up slides, and the other half was set up for people to listen to a live band. We got there in plenty of time to walk around all the stalls and finally settled on some food. I got a loaded potato and some Mexican corn, and Matt got a burger and fries. I also really wanted a Brazilian lemonade, but the lady at the stand said they were out. When she saw my disappointed face, she confessed that they still had some lemonade left, but they were out of cups. So in true Blick fashion, I asked if I could have some if I got a cup and she said yes! So I bummed a cup off of the teenagers at the snow cone stand next to them, and got myself a discounted lemonade! The lady was so glad that I actually came back that she told me to come back for a refill too. Which I did, obviously. #blickfolife

When it started to get dark, we set up some chairs on a tiny patch of grass right behind the stage and listened to the band finish their songs while we waited for the fireworks to start.





The show was great and the music was fantastic! I loved every minute of it.

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment