Sunday, October 18, 2015

... that I love Camarillo!

The rest of the weekend was just for the Rexs!!!

There was lots of cooking time, Lego time, Princess Games time, Establos breakfast burritos time, cereal-box-hat and backwards-inside-out-tshirt time,


Easy Bake cookies in the microwave time,


And also Hello Kitty face drawings and impressions time.

I begged Kell to go to the beach, and she kindly obliged because her bestie was going too she loves me.




And what is this???

Since when do Blickenstaffs boogie board?? I was completely astounded.

I also begged Kell for a trip down to Orange County to visit our favorite Wingers. It was good to see Kar, even if she has ABANDONED me all alone in Utah! I hate her and her stupid perfectly gorgeous California house. We grabbed some food at the 4th Street Market, played at the park, and then ran to Afters Ice Cream for a treat.



It was pretty good, but I couldn't get over this conversation I had with the girl behind the counter:

Me: "What is the 'Milk and Cereal' flavor?"
Girl: "It's a dairy based ice cream flavor that is topped with frosted flakes cereal."
Me: "So it's vanilla ice cream with frosted flaked on top?"
Girl: "No, it's a dairy based ice cream."

It was vanilla.

Too bad our OC trip went a little downhill from there... Madden had a little incident of the poop variety in his car seat on the way to Jake and Jacky's apartment which required an emergency bath upon arrival, and all three of the kids were a little wired from being kept up waaaaay past their bedtime. Madden finally fell asleep in his loathed car seat on the way home after Kell told me to "just stop making eye contact with him."

But he was all smiles and giggles the next day at the pool.


I love my little stinky Rexs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment