Sunday, October 18, 2015

... that Jazz Girlz are for life!!!!!

Months and months ago, there was talk started about having a Jazz Girlz reunion in Camarillo.
Best. Idea. Ever!!!!! I had also been talking about wanting to visit Kell since she cancelled her trip to Utah, so I decided to take an extra long weekend off so that I could do both! The Girlz had decided to meet up for dinner at the famous Camarillo Wood Ranch, then reconvene at Eliana's house for some singing time with Doc!




I tell you what, Doc hasn't changed a bit in the last 12 years!!! He was even wearing his "I Climbed The Great Wall" t-shirt. He brought a suitcase full of old yearbooks, pictures, CDs, tapes, and sheet music and we spent a couple of hours reminiscing about our high school glory days. It was so much fun!!! Then we gathered around the piano and sang all the songs we could remember. It was amazing how much of it came flooding right back! Even with just the four of us, we still had most of the parts to each of our songs and we didn't sound terrible! It took me right back to my most treasured memories of high school, and there was so much laughter and happiness that I didn't want the night to end.


I love my Jazz Girlz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment