Sunday, September 27, 2015

... that we are back to real life?

Coming back to real life was hard. Fortunately, we had a few fun things to keep us entertained:

Babysitting/napping with the nieces and nephews,




I rescued a stray bunny that Matt would NOT let me keep,

Matt bought a bike,

Boston turned one,

I made raspberry jam,

And strawberry jam,

I partook of National Donut Day with Kar and the kids,

Matt got ready for BYU football,

Cait came to stay with us for one weekend,

We helped Mike run his Taiyaki booth at Toshocon,

I got a visit from my best friend from high school,

And this little bunny turned one!!!

Read: We've had this huge fat rabbit for a whole year. We celebrated by posting fat-shaming pics of her on the interwebs.

We love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment