Sunday, September 27, 2015

... that I LOVE San Francisco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had been SO excited that our layovers were in San Francisco, and on the way home from Thailand our layover happened to be for all day!!!! We landed in San Francisco at about 7:30 in the morning and our flight home wasn't until 5:00 that night!

I had been looking forward to a day in the city for MONTHS!!!!! Matt had agreed that since our layover was all day long, we could rent a car and do anything we wanted for the day. And I was STOKED! But on the way home, Matt started to get worried about work and wanted to start catching up right away. So he decided that he would stay at the airport and work, but I could still go to the city. I was sad that Matt wasn't coming with me, but I was NOT going to miss an opportunity like this!!!!!

As soon as we landed, I rented a car and was off! I stopped in San Carlos for a quick visit to see the Mandle girls, then headed up to The City and did all my favorite things: ate another taco from La Taqueria (because my half eaten taco on the way over did NOT satisfy my never ending craving), got a scoop of Secret Breakfast at Humphrey Slocombe, drove past my old apartment, and visited a few shops in the Marina and Pacific Heights. And just as I was finishing shopping I got a call back from Jinny, and was able to visit her too!! On my way back to the airport, I even had enough time to swing through the Sunset and grab a Chocolate from Eggettes and a piece of pizza for Matt from Seniores. I returned the rental car and made it to the terminal in time for Matt to eat his pizza before we hopped on the plane home. It was seriously the best day ever!!!!!

I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment