Thursday, December 26, 2013

... that Matt said:

In the theaters at Catching Fire:
Matt:  "What should we yell as the movie starts?"
Me:
Matt:  "Should we yell, 'May the odds be ever in your favor?'"
Me:  "Please don't."

When I asked him to help with dinner and then told him he was doing it wrong:  "Your wish is my instruction."

While eating frozen yogurt on a date night:
Matt:  "I love frozen yogurt.  It goes down clean, it acts as a laxative..."
Me:
Matt:  "Okay, with this body, anything is a laxative..."

When I asked him if he wanted a sip of my boba drink:  "Yes, I'll have a snot ball."

On eating healthy:  "Muddy buddies are the perfect food source.  Except for McGriddles."


Again on eating healthy:
Me:  "Have you eaten anything today at all?"
Matt:  "I had a donut."
Me:  "That's not food."
Matt:  "It had fruit filling, so it's good for me."

On being cool:  "I feel like since I've seen MC Hammer in concert, that makes me better than other people."

Again on being cool:  "My mullet after high school was my crowning achievement in life."

When I asked him if he could find scriptural evidence that everyone should go to BYU:  "Any scripture that says choose the right!"

When I told him that it was Michael Buble singing on the radio:  "Whenever I feel like warm caramel is being poured all over my body, I know it's Michael Buble."

Being a good role model to our 4 year old niece:
Matt:  "Do you want cereal for breakfast?"
Mira:  "Um, no cereal please, too much sugar."
Matt:  "WHERE WERE YOU BORN???"

Driving to the second Hobbit premier/costume contest:  "Right now, we are husband and wife and I love you more than anything.  But when we get up there, we are competitors!!!!!"

Flexing in the mirror after watching Man of Steel:  "What a coincidence..."

On deformities:
Matt:  "Something's happening to my goiter."
Me:  "You don't have a goiter."
Matt:  "No, that's his name. Something's happening to Goiter."

When I caught him opening a bag of candy:
Matt:  "These were opened!"
Me:
Matt:  "………… By me."

Being considerate:  "Honey, I just crop dusted the whole hallway.  Do NOT come out here.  I care about you."

When I asked him to send me a birthday picture:


Putting up Christmas decorations:

Me:  "What is that?"
Matt:  "The Mistle Toad!!!"


I love my Matty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment