Sunday, December 15, 2013

... THAT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY FOR ME!!!!!

Matt made me delicious chocolate chip banana pancakes to start the day off just right

And even sent me BEAUTIFUL flowers at work!!!
(Flowers at work may possible be my new favorite thing ever.)

My coworkers spoiled me too with cupcakes and presents



I love my coworkers!

After work, I opened more presents, then did some celebrating at (you guessed it) Cheesecake Factory!  My favorite!!!

Then came Matt's real birthday present to me: an evening of shopping!  Matt hates the mall probably only slightly less than the University of Utah campus (or The Place That Shall Not Be Named).  He would do anything to avoid shopping with me.  But not on my birthday!!!  He really does love me.

I also got phone calls and texts from everyone I love, and even a special FaceTime birthday song from my favorite little booger.


I love my birthday!!!

1 comment: