Monday, September 24, 2012

... that my baby sis came to visit?

I am so happy that I have another sibling living in Utah finally!!!!!  My baby sister Cait is a freshman at BYU, so who does she call now when she gets homesick?  ME!

Cait called me the other day begging to come up for the weekend.  I asked her what she wanted to do, and all she said was "Eat food that someone else makes me!"  So after a most stressful bus ride from Provo to Sandy (in the which Cait forgot her temple recommend as she was sprinting across campus to 2 different bus stops and panicking that she didn't have the right amount of bus tokens), I calmed her down with some homecooked goodness:


Chicken Broccoli Casserole (a Blick fave, for sure) the first night, followed by my mother in law's French Breakfast Puff's for breakfast the next morning.  Then a little stir fried Beef and Broccoli and some peach cobbler for dessert.  When you say, "Cook!"  I say, "How high??"  Or something else that makes sense.

We also introduced Cait to LJ, our baby ball python.  She loved him!  Obviously.


Sorry, Kar.  Apparently you've been replaced by a snake in the photoshoot department.

Saturday night we treated Cait to a dollar movie:  STEP UP REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!


Don't ask why this picture happened.  It just did. 


A little excitement before the movie started...


Aaaaand our tribute to the movie at the end.
(Our hands say SUR.  In case you didn't catch how awesome we are.)

All in all, our weekend was pretty great.  Cait and I got to read a lot (us Blicks love our reading parties!) and Matt's sister came to our rescue, picking up Cait's recommend from her dorm and bringing it to us so that Cait could watch the dedication of the Brigham City temple with us (thanks Renee!!!)

We had so much fun!  But it did make me miss my other sisters.
Oh, and my bro too.  Gllllllll...

I LOVE YOU CAIT!!!!!  Come stay with us again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!!
    1. I'm so jealous
    2. You are cimenatically challenged
    3. This is coming from someone who knows nothing about quality cinema
    4. Number 2 is still valid
    5. YOU ARE MY PROTEGE!!!! MY BEST PROJECT EVER!!!!
    6. I wuv wu

    ReplyDelete