Thursday, September 13, 2012

... that I started a blog at work?

So my sister Kelly has been bugging me to start a blog.  She says she wants to know more about what I'm doing with my life since I've separated myself from all the other Blicks in California.  You would think that talking on the phone all the time is enough, but I guess I am just that awesome:  the world wants more.

But there were just a few problems with starting a blog:

Problem:  I don't want to start a blog.
Answer:  I start one to make Kell happy.  Love you sis!

Problem:  I don't have internet at home.
Answer:  It's really slow on a Thursday afternoon at work... Soooooo...

Problem:  I can't figure out how to work stupid Blogger.
Answer:  Good thing it's reallllllly slow at work.

So after several hours of painstaking editing, my blog is now available to the world.  Stay tuned for more updates:  it's about to get crazy up in here.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Wellllllll don't we all just center our lives around Kelly's wants and needs!!!! Hahahahaha that is the only reason I created mine as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
    Well since THAT is the case, I will start throwing my demands out more regularly. In honor of Kaari. Gllllll

    ReplyDelete