Friday, August 18, 2017

... that Jas was 15 months!


Jas' newest things are this silly smile


And puckering her lips.


She loves kisses now, and it is my favorite. She gives kisses to everything: mom, dad, daycare ladies, people at church, bottles, books, toys, the couch, phones, TV remotes... she loves it all. It makes putting her down for nap time a little more difficult when she insists on kissing her bottle, my lips, nose, arm, and hand all 50 times each before she goes down, but who could get mad at that?

Jas also loves all the food.



Even some weird pickled mushrooms that we got in a Blue Apron meal from Granny Tanny and Grandpa. Seriously. She gobbled them up like a little weirdo.

She loves snuggles with Daddy


And snuggles with... the couch


Some of her favorite toys include the TV remotes and mommy's hair brushes


And I have also been successful in teaching her to sleep with her eye's slightly open.





Everyone gives me a hard time about not putting her in shoes ever (she doesn't even walk, people!), so I finally bought her the CUTEST sandals. Brought them home and put them on her:



Waaaaaay too small for her giant pudgy feet. She basically had no circulation to her toes. But they were so adorable, I made her wear them for a few weeks anyway.


I love this little stinky baby so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment