Tuesday, August 29, 2017

... that Jas was 16 months!

Jas loves carnivals and corn dogs,


Kisses and In-N-Out,


And going on date nights with mommy and daddy.



Sometimes she loves eating in the park for a fun family outing, and sometimes she throws huge tantrums until she gets to sit in your lap instead of the stroller,


She always loves bath time,


And she FINALLY loves walking!


I am SOOOOOO happy she is walking! My poor arms need a break! But now that she can confidently toddle all over the house, we have another problem we need to address: how totally not baby-proof our house is. I was doing the dishes and she is so tall that she walked up next to me and grabbed a steak knife off the counter and I FREAKED out. Also, her favorite toys are our 387 remotes that we have downstairs, specifically the tiny remote to our sound bar. She loves to carry it around the house and hide it, and it goes missing for DAYS. One time Matt found it wedged in a hole in her play mat, and once I found it in my purse in the middle of work.


But who can get mad at this angel face toddling up to you???


I love my stinky Jas!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment