Saturday, November 12, 2016

... that Jas was officially three months!



And she just keeps getting better and better!

I don't remember when exactly she started sleeping through the night, but it was pretty early on and I was SOOOOO grateful. I think Heavenly Father was throwing me a serious freebie because I am the word's biggest baby if I don't get my sleep and honestly I do not know that I have ever done anything good enough to deserve such a perfect child.

By three months, I was back to work full time and Jas was fully enrolled in daycare. We were lucky enough to find a great place super close to our house that we love, and they LOVE JAS. They have told us on multiple occasions that Jas is their favorite and I eat up every word like the adoring, gullible, first-time parent that I am. They have the greatest teachers there and Jas comes home so happy every day and it takes a huge burden off of my mama bear heart to know that she is in good hands. Plus, they send her home with the most adorable artwork for my fridge:


Have you ever seen anything cuter in your entire life?? No, you have not. And it is still on my fridge 4 months later, and it will remain there until I finally decide to memorialize it forever in Jas' first-of-many-scrapbooks because I am my mother's daughter.

#tigermomforlife

Jas refused to slow down in the growth department and made it her life goal to catch up to her cousin Tessa, born exactly two months to the day before her.


I think she's basically caught up in everything but the cheek category. NO ONE beats Tessa's cheeks!


I love my sweet, smiley, perfect baby Jas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment